How do I check the status of my account verification?
- Access Account Settings: Go to the user menu and click on the “Account Settings” button or go here.
|Tip: See the screenshot above to find this button.
- Find Verification Section: On the Account Settings page, look for a component labeled “Account Verification”.
|Tip: This section can be seen in the highlighted box above.
Understanding Your Verification Status
- Pending: Your verification is under review. Typical processing time can be up to 10 business days.
- Approved: Your verification request has been successful. You can now withdraw funds and complete purchases on the Marketplace.
- Invalid: Additional documentation is needed or an error has been made. See below for steps to re-submit.
- Declined: The account is under investigation. Please refer to our guidelines on declined verifications.
If Your Verification is Approved
Congratulations! Your account has been fully verified. Now you’re able to use the site to its fullest extent, this means you’re now able to withdraw your hard-earned winnings and have your purchases fulfilled on the marketplace.
If anything changes about your account verification status you’ll still be able to see it in “Account Settings”.
If Your Verification is Marked as Invalid
- Reason: This usually occurs if documentation is incomplete or more information is needed by the verifications team.
- Next Steps:
- Review the comments from the verifications team, found at the bottom of the component (the highlighted section of the screenshot).
- Ensure you have uploaded the correct photos/scans of the relevant documents.
- Submit a new verification request with complete information.
If Your Verification is Declined
- Reason: A declined verification may indicate concerns about the legitimacy of the account, the verifications team will be investigating the account for breaching our terms of service.
- Next Steps:
- Unfortunately, you cannot re-submit a verification request in this case.
- To dispute the decision, please contact the verifications team directly using this form
Need Further Assistance?
If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out to our support team through our help center.